Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow LKR

Monday 21 February 2011

We Are The Constellations in The Sky-

So this halfterm it all kicked off with yet another 16th Birthday party , this time in a
club venue , well everyone always gets dressed up for parties like this and so i was
no different although i had considerably less flesh on show compared to others.
I suppose i've always been a believer in dressing for yourself, not to show off or fit
the aesthetic of what guys want .. anyway i shan't rant , i'll just show my outfit (;
PhotobucketPhotobucket

So the base of my outfit was this beautiful dress i bought from Motel , which is actually
not their own brand , the skirt is made from recycled vintage material & i love it definatly
a good buy. I suppose you could say i built up a bit of a black and gold colour scheme to
go with this dress matching the accesories and shoes , at first i could'nt choose which shoes
to wear but in the end went with the simple black crossover tie up heels.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My favourite accesory of the night being my "dream" bracelet from swarovski , i'm a magpie
so the sparkles really suit my taste. I paired the dress with a simple blazer for a more classy
look and thats it really ... It was a really lovely party with the Birthday girl wearing a "mullet"
dress in a lime green colour with an embellished bodice area , very prom looking & very lovely.
As it's halfterm i suppose i may do a few more outfit posts (more interesting outfits) , anyway
thats enough from me for now , comments very much  appreciated my lovelies ☮

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. nice pictures, i like the dress :)

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    oh my goodness thank-you for introducing me into them before they are gorgeous! so sparkly yummy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all the comments (:
    and yesh bordello shoes are a thing of beauty
    aha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoesss!:) and that's true.. dressing for yourself, not for others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really nice shoes! But these were definitely looking great with the outfit :)
    You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

interesting comments ☮