Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow LKR

Sunday 24 April 2011

Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites-

Well , i can't even make up excuses for not blogging in a while although i will say
that i blame revision , tumblr , friends & the vampire diaries for taking up all my time.
So it  feels so good to get back to blogging and i have some lovely new clothes to
show you lovelies , although i probably won't end up photographing them for a while.

So once again i have been at my nails trying different things , below are pictures of my
union jack nails and my colour pop leopard nails , i'm slightly obsessed with nail art right
now it's so calming and something i'm actually semi ok at.


Be sure to look foward to actual good blog posts from me my lovelies , i'm stressed exams start
in around 2 weeks so i have had to slightly alter my focus , comments much appreciated as
always hope everyone is enjoying the sun ☮

Photobucket     Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

interesting comments ☮